Welcome to propixcube.in! We are a digital real estate advertising / marketing and information services platform connecting people with the real estate market. propixcube.in and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or “propixcube.in“) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the propixcube.in website (the “Website“) and all the products and services available through our Website (collectively the “Services“).
To whom does this policy apply
Some parts of this Policy are directed at specific types of people. We use some special terminology to refer to them, which we define below. This Policy applies to everyone who uses our Services, but sometimes we direct parts of it toward particular groups of users.
Users: “Users” are everyone who uses our Services.
Services Description: propixcube.in attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, propixcube.in does not warrant that descriptions of or content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. propixcube.in provides links to other sites over which Housing.com has no control. propixcube.in is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
From time to time, we share the information of those who access our Services with the other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting and suits to your requirements. If you do not want us to share your information with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone calls or text messages from us with information regarding new products or services or upcoming events. You hereby give specific consent to receive the telephone calls or text messages related to our Services and waive the DND registry in case you have subscribed to the same. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
User-Generated Content: If you use our user-generated content services, like posting a question, answer or blog on our Website and / or Mobile App, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. Further we are also not responsible for the comments or remarks posted by users in those forums etc. and therefore recommend you to perform your own diligence before relying on any such information.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report email@example.com
Disclaimers related to completeness and authenticity of the content / listings
- The user should conduct checks and establish authenticity of any property, or project, its title, built up area, suitability for buying / renting in a form and manner deemed appropriate at his or her cost.
- propixcube.in being an advertising platform does not and cannot validate the authenticity of content in its Services. A lot of content is uploaded by the advertiser and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
- Certain points to bear in mind:
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify owners’ / landlords’ credentials.
- Visit the project site/property personally, to ensure that the seller’s / landlord’s claim is genuine and that the property is not an ‘imaginary’ one.
- Beware of false title documents. Loans may have been secured against properties that may be disputed or have remained vacant for long.
- We strongly recommend that proper due diligence on the property is conducted prior to entering into a transaction related to a real estate.
- It should be independently ensured by the User whether the seller is complying with the provisions of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its applicability to the relevant property or project.
- Project”) and is in no way facilitating, negotiating or assisting in the sales between you and the developer. While displaying this information on our Website / Mobile App, propixcube.in is relying on the information as provided by the Developer of such Project. Before making any decision please ensure to validate all the information and go through the terms and conditions as included in the documents. Further:
- The pictures / photos shown here include artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations;
- Users should verify the completeness and accuracy of all such information from the RERA website, as may be applicable, of respective States where the Project is registered. Housing.com does not, by any means, verify, validate, endorse or promote the compliance of a specific Project with the RERA regulations. Please make sure you verify all the details independently from the RERA website before making any decision in relation to the purchase of the properties.
There is also a lot of information displayed on the platform which is neither an advertisement / listing as provided by REPs and is collated by our research team from the publically available information and is meant to be a tool for the Users’ own research and awareness about real estate market. While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the completeness of such information being displayed here and the same being updated on regular intervals by our research team, there is a possibility that the information displayed is not current and complete. This information shall in no way be considered as an advertisement or offer to sale from any executive’s or propixcube.in. propixcube.in shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the Users are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decision for purchase of properties. propixcube.in, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal.
Copyright and Trademark Policy: All content included in our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the propixcube.in, its Users and its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this Website and Mobile App is the property of the propixcube.in.
All other trademarks not owned by propixcube.in that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by propixcube.in or its affiliates.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report firstname.lastname@example.org
The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information is your responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address or loss of passwords from you.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website / Mobile App may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility of liability for the content on websites that use the Housing.com search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
Home Loan services: If you express interest for obtaining a home loan, you hereby consent and authorize us to share the personally identifiable information with financial institutions providing home loan products and/or services, and such financial institutions may call, email, or SMS you with reference to the home loan interest. This consent shall supersede any registration for any Do Not Call (DNC) / National Do Not Call (NDNC).
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website / Mobile App is a business asset of propixcube.in. Consequently, information about our Users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
In no event shall the Indemnities, be liable to the Users or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) User’s use of or access to the Website, Services or materials on the Website; or (ii) services provided by any Registered Service Provider.
The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
Arbitration: If any dispute arises between a user/users and propixcube.in arising out of use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by propixcube.in. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer through email on the following email Id email@example.com. Any grievance so received by the Company shall be resolved within the best possible time.